Day Trip to Ouzoud waterfalls
Starting from 8:00 in the morning towards the road of Fes, about 2 hours of road that will lead you to the village of Ouzoud 180 km away from Marrakech at 1500m altitude. Ouzoud is famous for the highest waterfalls in North Africa (100m). You will visit this amazing place and walk at the foot of these fabulous waterfalls and then go up the 600 steps to reach the restaurants nestled on the river / falls banks.
After a typical lunch, back to the road (30 min) and starting to visit the natural bridge of Imi n’Ifri one of the wonders of the immense rich Moroccan nature. Return to Marrakesh at the end of the day.
WE'RE READY, LET'S BOOK YOUR TRIP
- Transportation by air-conditioned minibus
- No forced shopping stops
- Beautiful scenery during the drive (~ 2h30)
- 110 meters high waterfalls (3 streams) with a permanent rainbow
- About 45 minutes hike between top and base of the waterfalls
- Possibily to take a swim and cool off
- Wild but friendly macaque monkeys encouter
- Local restaurant hidden in the olive groves with awesome views on the valley.
- Please bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen and a camera