Private Day Trip to Telouet & Ait Ben Haddou from Marrakech
You’ll be picked up in Marrakech from where you’ll head out in an air-conditioned 4WD vehicle on a drive across the largest mountains in North Africa. En route you’ll enjoy panoramic views of the High Atlas Mountains and fertile valleys. This 10-hour trip is priced for a group of up to 4 persons.
See the salt mines in the Ounila Valley, the Pacha Glaoui Kasbah, and Telouet. Visit the Ksar (Castle) of Ait-Ben-Haddou, listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage site.
The village of Ait-Ben-Haddou is situated on a hill in the Souss Massa Draa region, along the Ouarzazate River. It was an important stop for traders carrying gold, salt, and slaves along the main caravan route through the Sahara.
Both Lawrence of Arabia and Jesus of Nazareth were filmed here. The entire lower part of the village was rebuilt, and in recent years, more controlled restoration was carried out under the watchful eye of UNESCO.
Lunch will be in a local restaurant in Ait-Ben-Haddou, where you’ll enjoy your meal with panoramic views of the Kasbah. You’ll then return to Marrakech via the Tizi n’Tichka pass.
WE'RE READY, LET'S BOOK YOUR TRIP
- Private A/C Vehicle, 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser + fuel
- English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the tour
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
- Free time to explore the sites, Breaks for photos,..Etc
- Customized & Flexible stops
- No Shopping stops
- Family friendly
- Get off the asphalt track in a 4×4
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Meet local people and learn about their lives.
- Visit a real Berber house
- Please bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen and a camera