3 DAYS MARRAKECH TO MERZOUGA
Your driver will pick you up at 08am from your Riad and travel through the magical Atlas Mountains and Tizi N Tichka Pass. You will be amazed by the beauty of this impressive pass. The High Atlas Mountains are surrounded by beautiful landscapes and Berber villages. On arrival in Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, the largest Kasbah in Morocco and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, we will have lunch and visit the kasbah with a local guide. Later on we will continue our 2 day desert tour to Zagora through Draa Valley to reach Zagora. Once we arrive to Zagora will be dropped off by camels for your camel ride into the zagora desert camp and witness the sunset. Enjoy a traditional Moroccan dinner under the stars while locals play their traditional folk songs for your entertainment.
On the 2nd day we will wake up early morning to watch the sunrise in desert, then after breakfast and shower, we go back by camels and then diriving back to Marrakech making stops to enjoy the beautiful views and take tea pleasently. We arrive in the afternoon to Marrakech.
- Private A/C Vehicle + fuel
- English/French/Spanish speaking driver
- Pick up & Drop off from your hotel
- Camel ride
- Dinner and Breakfast included
- Ait benhaddou visit
- Free time to explore the sites, Breaks for photos,..Etc
- Customized & Flexible stops
- No Shopping stops
- Lunch meals
- Entrance fees to monuments, studios and Kasbahs ( visits are optional)